X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plumbing Failure Not Negligence, Dog Grooming Kennel Defendant Testifies

http://www.citizen.com/news/2016-04-...l_defenda.html

In tearful testimony on Friday, a woman accused of animal cruelty recounted that she was struggling to get a failed plumbing system fixed and had been unable to clean the kennels at her pet rescue and dog boarding and grooming facility the day police arrived.

Laurinda Miller, 55, said she paid a plumber $1,750 to figure out why the floor drains were backing up and causing flooding even after having the septic tank pumped. She learned the drains were tied into the same line carrying water to her sink. When she used the water the floor drains backed up. If she squeegeed water into the drains after power washing the cement floored kennels it flooded into the sink.

Despite five hours of work including unsuccessful efforts to snake a camera into the drainage system to find the blockage, the plumber’s recommendation was that a jack hammer would have to be used to break up the floor to solve the problem.

“Whatever I made at Sweet Paws (her grooming and boarding business) went into Sweet Tails (the rescue). I don’t have any savings,” she said....
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Greetings everyone, could you, please, advise me some application thanks to which I could be under way while doing my plumbing business. From what I have found on the Internet - https://www.managemart.com/plumbing set themselves as a professional software for this business. I would like to hear recommendations from those who use it. And it is preferably to describe the work with this software in more detail and how much freer and more convenient it has become to conduct business. Thanks in advance.

Comment

If you Google plumbing software you will get leads. We are pet groomers here and don't know much about plumbing software.

Comment

Working...
      X