X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in Doggy Heaven Opens

http://www.thesnaponline.com/news/lo...6a0f56046.html

James Castonguay’s job has literally gone to the dogs. He owns and operates I’m in Doggy Heaven Daycare and Spa, a full service grooming facility.

Open for just over two years in Locust, I’m in Doggy Heaven began as a mobile grooming service in September 2013. When an area groomer decided to close, Castonguay purchased the business in January 2014.

The owner and his wife, Lorrie, had a vision.

“We were inspired to get into the grooming business when we took our lab in for a bath and the groomer charged us what we thought was an outrageous amount,” Castonguay said. “We decided then that we were going to have a grooming business and we were going to do our best to make it affordable.”

Originally from Newport News, Castonguay worked for 10 years at a shipyard before relocating to work for Philip Morris.

“I worked there as a maintenance mechanic for 7.5 years before they closed,” he said. “I went back to school when I got laid off and got an associates degree in electronic engineering technology (at Stanly Community College).”.............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X