X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Groomer Celebrates 15 Years

http://www.humboldtbeacon.com/articl...NEWS/160219997

Deb’s Bark Avenue Grooming has something to howl about, and is celebrating serving clients from throughout the Eel River Valley and Humboldt County for the past 15 years.

Deb Cook said she appreciates her clients, many of whom have been with her for the entire 15 years of her business, now located at 2873 School St. in Fortuna.

“I have clients who come from Shelter Cove and Garberville to Blue Lake,” Cook said. She also expressed her gratitude to Mary Bugenig, whom Cook worked for before starting her own business in 2000.

“I would not be where I am today without her,” Cook said, “I would not have had the opportunity to do this.”

Cook’s business has been in its current location for the last 12 years, and prior to that it was located at the north end of Main Street in Fortuna. The business specializes in flea baths and dips, but also does pet grooming. And business is booming, according to Cook, who earlier this month provided her pet services for 70 dogs in a four-day period.

Deb’s Bark Avenue hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Friday, 8:30 a.m. to noon. The telephone number is 707-726-9111. As an added attraction, Cook also sells farm fresh eggs at her business...
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X