X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomers Donate to Ambulance Service

http://www.pontiacdailyleader.com/ar...NEWS/160209723

Pontiac, Ill.
    According to the latest American Pet Products Manufacturers Association National Pet Owners Survey, 65 percent of households in the United States own a pet, which equates to 79.7 millions homes. With so many of today’s families including furry loved ones, some emergency service departments are looking for new ways to provide an additional level of care.
    “It’s important to me, personally, because I see animals as part of the family,” Gabriel Vincent, general manager of Duffy’s Ambulance Service said. “I don’t see them as ‘just animals,’ I recognize different people have different views on the subject, but I see them as a part of the family unit. It’s important to help them when we can.”
    The ambulance service was the latest recipient of a set of pet-oriented oxygen masks, donated by Max and Carol Hood of East Side Grooming shop in Minonk. Since 2010, the couple has made it its goal to supply emergency responders with the tools to potentially save an animal’s life.............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

So nice to see news about the positive side of groomers.

Comment

Working...
    X