No announcement yet.

Fire at Boarding Grooming Business Quickly Contained

This is a sticky topic.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fire at Boarding Grooming Business Quickly Contained

    No animals were injured Wednesday night when fire broke out at a pet boarding business just west of Kitchener.
    Crews from Kitchener, Baden and New Dundee were called to Countryside on Trussler Road just after 6 p.m.
    The fire is believed to have started on the stove of an apartment above a horse barn, after plastic ignited on the stove.
    Horses were taken out of the barn as a precaution.
    The fire was quickly extinguished. The apartment suffered some smoke damage.
    Countryside handles boarding and grooming of various household pets.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and Magazine online.