X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Names Show Trends

http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yo...#axzz3wIEzsYMk

Pet groomer Carrie Carrigansays she's instinctively wary every time she gets a dog named Maggie at Tailwaggers Pet Grooming in Harrison.

“I'll ask the owner the name, and they'll say ‘Maggie,' and I think ‘OK, here we go,' ” she said.

In her experience, Maggies are much like dogs named Angel — they're anything but.

Alas, Maggie is one of the most popular dog names of 2015 in Allegheny, Armstrong and Westmoreland counties, according to an analysis of this year's dog license data.

Bella tops the list as the most popular female dog name in all three counties.

Others in the top five in Westmoreland are Molly, Lucy, Sadie and Daisy — the same top names given to female dogs in Allegheny County's suburbs..........
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I grew up with a Miniature Schnauzer named Maggie. She was a great family dog. Super smart and pretty well behaved. That being said, she was not a good dog for grooming.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X