X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Awards Dog Grooming Certifications

http://www.cecildaily.com/news/local...5fb5b6c65.html

NORTH EAST — Eight Cecil College students recently passed the National Dog Groomers Association of America Certification Exam after completing the college's pet grooming class.
    The college recently presented certificates to Grace Bona, Cara Harris, Teresa Harris, Jessica Prozzillo, Amber Thurman, Karen Potocki, Cathy Zickgraf and Cierra Dehart. All the students passed the exam after taking the college's hands-on training course with professional groomer Jackie Tallman.
    The 96-hour program meets two nights per week for four months and consists of four modules. The first module covers the basics of dog grooming including equipment and tools, record keeping, CPR for dogs, animal safety, groomer safety, supplies, breed recognition, coat type and texture, anatomy review and grooming skills............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

My cousin took a course like this and got her certification with NDGAA also. She went against my advise and opened HB right away......but I have to say she does very nice work and I only get text if she gets stressed and unsure.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Working...
    X