X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pet Groomer of Howard MD

http://www.baltimoresun.com/ph-mg-ho...202-story.html

san Young just loves dogs.

“Sometimes I feel like I’m part dog,” says Young, the owner and founder of The Dog Wash. “I’ve always had a special bond with dogs.”

This might explain the popularity of her Ellicott City dog-grooming business, which this year, after several years of winning honorable mention, was voted best pet groomer.

Fueled by her love of canines, Young does all she can to pamper her customers. Unlike some other dog-grooming businesses, for example, The Dog Wash schedules specific appointment times for its four-legged clients, calls the owners when the work is done and even allows owners to stay if they think their pet will be more comfortable.

“The dogs are not hanging out here all day by themselves, just waiting to be groomed,” Young says. “We’ll do whatever we can for them.”

Also, her staff of groomers is experienced; the longest-tenured has worked there 11 years, the shortest about a year............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X