X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoochy Poochy

http://thebeacon.net/beacon-news/new...snoochy-poochy

Amanda Linton, owner of Snoochy Poochy, has always worked with animals. Her mother owned a boarding kennel and her aunt was a dog groomer. Linton has been a veterinary technician and pet groomer since 2001.

“I had a mobile dog grooming business and then I got into an accident,” said Linton. “I took a break from grooming for a while. My husband started encouraging me to open something again and he suggested that I try uptown. It is going very well.”

Snoochy Poochy is located at 130 W. Water St., Oak Harbor. They are a salon and spa that offers a quiet and relaxing groom experience ensured by a soothing atmosphere. At the Snoochy Poochy there is one on one attention with the pet.

The basic Snoochy Poochy service includes a bath and nail trim including a blueberry or cranberry facial. Another service, a pawdicure, includes a bubble bath paw soak, pawtector pad balm, a paw trim and a nail file. There are also mudd baths, sugar scrub or yogurt soaks and aromatherapy available................
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X