X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs Get Their Day at Groom Room

http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/sto...room/74552146/

SCHOFIELD — A new business aimed at prettying up your pups has opened its doors in Schofield.

Nicole’s Groom Room opened Oct. 13 at 901 Grossman Drive, located within the Schofield Industrial Village.

Owner Nicole Gaiche said she initially started looking two years ago for locations to open her own shop but didn’t find the perfect locale until a few months ago.

“It was always my desire to go out on my own, so when this building opened up it was now or never,” Gaiche said. “It was the perfect set up at the perfect price and I didn’t want to live with the regret of never going for it.”

Nicole’s Groom Room offers a variety of grooming packages priced depending on the size, breed and temperament of the dog, with a weight limit of 60 pounds, Gaiche said.

Packages include baths with shampoo and conditioner, nail trims, ear cleanings and more.........
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.
Working...
X