X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Says Grooming Business Lost His Pet

http://www.lex18.com/story/30183483/...r-lost-his-pet

A Jessamine County family is desperate for help after their dog goes missing from a grooming salon. The dog escaped from Precious Pets in Nicholasville last Wednesday, according to owner Mike Freese.

After five days of searching for their dog named Dino, still no luck.

"Slipped off the leash, ran across Nicholasville Road and he's been missing ever since," said owner Mike Freese.

The owners of Precious Pets say they usually take the dogs for walks outside the building and in 30 years of business, this is the only problem they've ever had. .

"They've really been trying to help us out in the search and they've gone out every day looking for him and posting fliers," said Freese..........
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Wow this just happens too often of late.

Comment

Thats why you shouldn't take dogs for walks unless the pet parent asks you. That way if something does happen they can't say why on earth are you walking my dog anyway when i came here for him to be groomed. N make sure there is some sort of liability form for them to go over if they do want the dog walked.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a great business owner, continuous search.

Comment

Working...
        X