Dawn Omboy on the Today Show! Now UP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawn Omboy on the Today Show! Now UP!

The clip is now up on the Web People!!! Go check it out! Heres the link and then look in video's,,, Dawn and Bait did awsome!
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/

I went to the website but counldn't find it. Where do I go once you are at the Today Show?

Comment

Link to NBC Story - Try this one.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?...c&f=05&fg=copy

Comment

Really, really nice job. I enjoyed the segment quite a bit. It's funny to watch because you find yourself sitting there going "hey! I know her!", "I've seen that dog before". Reallly makes you feel like you're in the know. lol!
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

yeah !! I finally got to see it !

Comment

It's about time! I've been dying to see it. I'm the "80's tribute"!

Dawn did great! Bubbles, Bait is a beautiful poodle!!!

Comment

That was cute... some of those designs were incredible!

Comment

yeah! I finally got to see it. I was so bummed when the didn't air it here. I even sent a copy of a link to my mom so she could finally understand what I've talking about

Comment

Bait is such a show girl Marilyn! The clip was great. That's our Dawn!!

Comment

That was a great video clip. I talk about grooming to my dancing people and they think I'm nuts until I show them a cover of G2G....then they think I'm certifiable! If I take up to 4 hours to do a town and country, I'd hate to see how long it would take me to clip a designed poodle!

Comment

What a great clip! Finally, a POSITIVE view on grooming for once! Maybe this can bring out a little more respect for the work we do.

I love the poodle too, beautiful. One day I hope to be able to do that creative stuff!

Comment

creative grooming

If my 2007 dreams come true, you will be seeing me and my white standard poodle, named ICEY HOTT, competing. soon as I learn how, and soon as I buy a standard lol

Comment

Great job, you guys did awesome!

Comment

Yeah I really want to compete like that one day. So far Oreo gets the most of my creative grooming. I haven't dyed him in a year but now with my new shop opening I think I might! Also thinking about trying to do a full mohawk down his back but I don't know how long his back hair will get as I can't stand it unless it's smooth, lol. I need a white std.

Hey "poodlemom" don't you think you're golden is feeling a little neglected?

Comment

I really enjoyed that. Dawn seems so sweet and Bait was great. I 'm along way from doing that but it looks like fun. I'll have to try it when my champagne colored Shih grows out. Imagine the possibilities
                              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                              Nancy

Comment

Working...
                              X