• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal or Dud? Handy Groomer

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/stor...A.cspx?rss=315

Watch the video on story page.

Dud

Professional groomers do it better! With that product you still have to get on your knees (ouch) bend over and hurt your back, and the dog air dries creating tangles. I think having a mobile groomer is a better option, or going to the shop. That product is a poor attempt to clean the dog. The recir system works better. Also, the dog needed to be hooked to the wall like we do in our tubs. A mat for non slip too. Now when someone invents a magic wand, they will really have something. Until then, we professionals are the best way.

Stephen: And we all know the undercoat that pet owners keep bathing in and creating matted messes.

Comment

I saw this in a magazine as well. Looks a lot like the rapid bath by hydrosurge. I think for those who insist on doing it themselves it's certainly easier than what they normally do. A professional will always do it better, but there will also be many that insist on doing it themsleves. So I think for the purpose it's supposed to serve, it probably works fine. Certainly looks easier than using buckets in the tub! Ouch, my back hurts thinking about it.

Stephen: Did you see how uncomfortable the little dog looked, and she almost shot it in the face with the jet? Yikes.
      What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

I think

it would be helpful to simply bath a dog. Like they said similar to a bath sprayer. But no it won't take the place of a professional groomer.
        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
        X