This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogfighting charge stuns woman's friends, colleagues

To Baltimore County police, the townhouse on Lange Street in North Point was more than a nuisance: They allege that occupants sold marijuana in $5 bags, fought with neighborhood rivals and ran a dogfighting ring centered around their pit bulls - Dutch, Whezzy, Lucia, Bruno, Gotti and Kane.

Police said they found blood smeared on walls, weights, chains, collars, a treadmill and three aggressive pit bulls that showed signs of injuries. Authorities arrested three people, including Nicole Marie Caruso, a professional dog groomer lauded by her current and former bosses and friends as a die-hard animal rights activist who goes out of her way to rescue animals, not harm them

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,6172200.story
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

It doesn't surprise me at all. I have seen PLENTY of groomers who had one face for the public and another when working in a shop.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

That makes me sick. People treat the breed like they're throwaways. Makes me sick.
      A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
        It doesn't surprise me at all. I have seen PLENTY of groomers who had one face for the public and another when working in a shop.
        DITTO!
        "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

No surprise here either, used to be a groomer here who had a refreshment stand at the local fights, then groomed and rescued "pets" pits aren't pets was her saying. Sick ,disgusting. Ever see a cock fight? Yuck.
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Working...
          X