This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Groomer Awarded for Grooming Expertise

COHOES A local pet groomer's passion for her job was evident when she received several awards at the New England Pet Grooming Professionals Fall Festival.

http://troyrecord.com/articles/2009/...9694688814.txt
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Chiloe is going to be unhappy when she sees they labeled the dog on her table as a Yorkie!

Congratulations to her. I don't know her but it sounds like a job well done.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

That is one big yorkie (LOL) oops

Nice to see a good article once in a great while

Comment

hahaha, "Yorkie"

Funny. This shows that you can't trust what you read.

Is that a Lakeland?? Or a Welsh? I never know the difference....

(But I know it's not a Yorkie!!)

Comment

For someone who's never competed in the ring with a poodle before, and who felt that she didn't know how to do some of the angles she sure did an awesome job. (she was right behind me in the ring). Hey, now that I think about it, there was a little winner triangle going on...1st, 2nd and 3rd, lol.

Chiloe...I see that you went to school in Oneonta. I graduated from Hartwick College. I spent many nights in the SUNY library because it was so much bigger. I haven't been back in years, but have so many fond memories of Oneonta.
          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbiedogs View Post
            Funny. This shows that you can't trust what you read.

Is that a Lakeland?? Or a Welsh? I never know the difference....

(But I know it's not a Yorkie!!)
            ME TOO! All I knew was that it was clearly not a yorkie, lol.

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Chiloe has a salon about 20 minutes from me and has referred a few clients to me. I know Pinkgroomer knows her very well too. It was great, I competed next to her at the show. She was as surprised as I was when she heard her name! I mean, I was really surprised to heay MY name, not that I was surprised to hear hers LOL. We upstate NY groomers rock
              What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Its Cracker

Thats her Welsh named Cracker.. Chiloe is a great groomer, and a very nice person.. Love ya Chiloe... See ya soon...

Comment

Where is your write up?

Dear BubblesAway,

You about won every other competition at the show and everyone is so proud of you. Someone should tell the press in your area of your acomplishments too. You da best.

Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                    Dear BubblesAway,

You about won every other competition at the show and everyone is so proud of you. Someone should tell the press in your area of your acomplishments too. You da best.

Chuck
                    Thanks Chuck! I would feel funny calling them thu..

Comment

Working...
                    X