This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discuss Classic Thread Entries Here Only Please

Please use this thread to discuss what others have picked as 5 classic threads, of course, with a light heart. Thanks.

Question For Stephen

Is there any way you could post links to the threads everyone is nominating? I've tried using the search function at the bottom of the page to look for the threads, and still cannot find some of them. I'm new here, and I'd love to read them. Is there a better, easier way to search the message board?

Comment

This isn't exactly about any particular thread, but I've been wondering something of the mods. Do you ever just laugh uot loud when some of these posts come through? Most of the threads nominated were really funny, and since the mods read them first, I was just wondering.

Stephen: Never a dull moment behind the scenes, ups and downs, OMG, but you bet we love the laughs.
      What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

for Stephen ,and other mods

Re: myLady's post,and one of my faves you know youre addicted to PG. Do you guys ever look forward to the responses,new threads,etc. so much that you feel a bit ..."addicted" yourselves. Or does it get tiresome,sifting through all our stuff?
        "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
        Quote:Cath

Comment

Originally posted by Poodleluv View Post
          Re: myLady's post,and one of my faves you know youre addicted to PG. Do you guys ever look forward to the responses,new threads,etc. so much that you feel a bit ..."addicted" yourselves. Or does it get tiresome,sifting through all our stuff?
          Just bumping ,as it is the one day of the year I can get away with pestering,and enquiring minds need to know!!!!

Admin: I love it, but I am just a helper today. Stephen is out right now with Rags to Riches 2 or II? He is working on guest judges. It's not easy. Lotsa spam for drugs, phones, bleech you name it. Harder than I thought but fun.
          "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
          Quote:Cath

Comment

Working...
          X