This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wahl bravura pay it forward winner

The Ask A Pro call went so well with great questions, YIKES, I didn't announce the winner!!!!!

The winner is Janet Cumblidge, and if I am not mistaken that is Briarpatch here???

Congratulations! Janet send me a PM please to ADMIN.

We will let everyone know how Janet is going to pay it forward!
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

That's awesome, congrats!
    Now, what was the answer to the last one???

Comment

Congratulations Janet!! Congrats to your recipient, too!!
      ~*~Robin~*~
      "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

woo! congrats janet! i'm sure you'll put it to great use. enjoy!
        i put admiral bubbles for the last one...no clue if it was correct or not but man, it was fun to participate in this contest. i am so grateful that this site runs activities for us and that we have a chance at winning great stuff. can't wait for the next call in show

Comment

Beanie and Cecil.
          I only know it because my dad had a Cecil stuff animal growing up and when I was little I found it in the attic and had nightmares about it for almost a month.

Congrats Janet!

Comment

Thanks!!! I'M so excited!

Comment

Janet, winner of the WAHL Bravura, is paying one forward to...

Hippie Groomer on the board. She graduated from PA Academy of Pet Grooming (Clipper Vac School) in Oct. and is working part time now for Janet, and also working at another local shop. She's going to be moving to Richmond, VA in the fall and is wanting to start her own mobile business. The clippers will be very much appreciated!

Stephen
              Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Working...
              X