WAHL Pay it Forward Clipper Contest April 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAHL Pay it Forward Clipper Contest April 2017

All posts made on the board earn you a drawing ticket for the prize. Win extra tickets in the drawing with trivia. We hope to open trivia contest tomorrow, April 4, 2017 after we announce the March 2017 winner.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

YAY!

Comment

OK I got confirmation the April contest will feature the same PowerGrip clippers model.
      Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

😀

Sent from my Z955L using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't wait

Sent from my Z955L using Tapatalk

Comment

Me too, going to play more this time. I have the perfect rescue to help if I win.

Comment

Today we will be posting the LAST trivia questions for the April contest. Monday morning we will close the contest and announce the winner about 3 days later after we prepare the drawing for the Pay it Forward WAHL Powergrip clippers.

Comment

Working...
              X