X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmodoggie
    replied
    Omg omg omg

I have never entered anything like this, I am honorable mention #263...
    Carol

Leave a comment:

• crtgroomer
    replied
    Unbelievable!

I am still is shock after finding out I was the first place winner and a second entry voted as an honorable mention! It is absolutely unbelievable! A huge thank you to the judges....awesome job everyone!

Leave a comment:

• olive
    replied
    I'm with bulldogmom, I'd loooove a little certificate I could frame.. I was floored to see I got an honorable mention. First contest I've entered!

Congrats to everyone!!!

Leave a comment:

• bulldogmom
    replied
    CONGRATS CANINE CRAZY!!! I bet that made your year that is a HUGE honor and your entry looked great!!

Leave a comment:

• bulldogmom
    replied
    Hey, Stephen, this might be a no-go.... but do the honorable mentions get anything, like a piece of paper/awards certificate? Something to put on the wall? That would be totally amazing!

Leave a comment:

• 4Sibes
    replied
    When Canine Crazy got back to me....she was hoping maybe she gets a certificate or something...LOL!

Fantastic job everyone that entered....the grooms looked spectacular!

Hats off to the Judges...you guys did a great job! Now take a vacation!

Leave a comment:

• caninecrazy
    replied
    I just found out I won second place! I'm so thrilled I can't stand myself! I logged in this morning and had a message from Sibes I did'nt even know! This the first grooming type contest I have ever entered and I still can't believe it. There were so many great grooms entered, I don't know how the judges do it. My entries were 309, 310 and 399. Thank you judges and everyone involved! Congratulations to the other winners and honorable mentions.
    Lee Duffy
    Last edited by caninecrazy; 05-22-10, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• windfall4
    replied
    YEA! I got Honorable Mention!
    I'm #348!
    I also did #307

Leave a comment:

• keyray
    replied
    Originally posted by bulldogmom View Post
    I got Honorable Mention! I can't even believe that!
    I'm with you. I thought I had zero chance, so getting an Honorable Mention is almost like winning.

I would like to thank the academy for this honor.

Congratulations to all the winners and everyone brave enough to enter.

Leave a comment:

• Poodleluv
    replied
    Congrats to the winners! There were quite a few awesome entries, and it must have been hard work sorting them out. I enjoy entering this contest ,win or not you get to see a lot of nice work.

Leave a comment:

• KDGROOMER
    replied
    Congrats to all of the winners and the honerable mentions!!!! Those were some great entries this year!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• coloradoclipper
    replied
    Great Contest!

Congrats to the winners! I am sure they are on cloud nine. Thanks to the judges for their time and expertise. This contest was very professional, fair and organized and a pleasure to be a part of. Thanks to the judges for making two of my entries honorable mentions, that was super great!
    Katie Calkins NCMG

Leave a comment:

• SpikeyTheYorkie
    replied
    Thank you Lisa, Jodi, and Melissa! I am glad you liked mine enough for an honorable mention. Rosa's mom will be so proud!

Tammy in Utah

Leave a comment:

• bulldogmom
    replied
    I got Honorable Mention! I can't even believe that!

Leave a comment:

• SpikeyTheYorkie
    replied
    I KNEW that #219 was gonna get it, hers was right above mine (#220)! Well, an honorable mention isnt' $3000, but it was an honorable mention.

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!

Tammy in Utah

Leave a comment:

Working...
X