• Elmodoggie
    replied
    I just realized that

Leave a comment:

• Elmodoggie
    replied
    winners?

OK I am over zealous? not postings yet?

Stephen: Winners will be announced by 6pm PACIFIC 9 pm EASTERN today, Wednesday. That's the latest time, could be earlier but you can count on those times for sure. We have a bit more work to the contest page setting the announcement up as well as the Honorable Mentions.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Judging has been as difficult as ever, anguishing even Kathy Sanders NCMG.

Just wanted to let you know that winners will be announced on time January 5 around 6 pm PACIFIC, or possibly earlier.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    All Division 1 and 2 entries received are now posted. Contest is closed to new entries. Thanks for entering. Around January 5 we will announce winners. Good luck.

http://www.petgroomer.com/my_pets_face_contest.htm

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Final entries will be posted Saturday afternoon and we will let you know of that here. Judging will commence Monday.

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    contest

I entered 3 pictures today in Division 2.

Leave a comment:

• wet noze
    replied
    If you do not see your picture, resend it. That happened to me. I sent my picture and it still wasn't posted a few days later so I sent it again and asked Stephen to confirm he received it.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    More Division 1 and 2 entries just posted. Remember, enter before midnight December 31, today.

Leave a comment:

• neanea
    replied
    Resent "Chance's" photo as an attachment! I just didn't think about that when I sent the originals, THANKS for that info. Would it be better for me to resend Cameo's so that it is more clear? (for judging purposes)

Leave a comment:

• neanea
    replied
    Stephen, I submitted a photo on the 26th and it's not posted yet. Advice?

Stephen: I believe we found your entry for Cameo? The photo was embedded not attached and that makes a huge difference from our knowing if all entries posted. If this is the one you are talking about, don't worry, we will post it. Embedded photos (inside an emails message, not attached) can lose quality during the extraction process).

Also, some of you that use free email such as Yahoo and others should note. They have attachment size limits, and when you click send, if your attachments are oversized to their specs, they simply don't send the email, and they usually don't inform you. Usually if your picture or pictures is 3Mb or larger, Yahoo and others will refuse service to you and just not send the email, so we never receive it. Always check the specs of your email provider, especially free email providers.

STEPHEN, the one for Cameo is on the list, but I submitted one for my Mini Poo "CHANCE" that was submitted on the 26th of Dec. It is not on the list. I can resend as an attachment. Also, If I need to send Cameo's as an attachment, please let me know!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    As of tonite, Thursday, 12/30, all Division 2 entries received up to today are posted. We are still accepting them 12/31.

Division 1 entries will be completely updated tomorrow, we have about 10 more to go. We are still accepting them 12/31.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    3 Days Left to Enter My Pets Face Contest

$1500 plus in prizes. See www.petgroomer.com/my_pets_face_contest.htm

More Division 1 posted today, more Division 2 tonite.

Leave a comment:

• AMelena
    replied
    Aw! I wish that I had known that professionally taken photos were allowed when I sent mine in. I have some amazing ones of my Caly from my wedding.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy in the Sky
    replied
    eek!
    I am so torn! I have 2 wonderful pictures of my Neela, she is so photogenic and I can't decide which one to enter! I only have a few days left!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    You still have one week to enter and win a $1200 home study grooming course or a $340 Metro HV dryer. Share your pet's face! Anyone may enter, career seekers or groomers. You don't even HAVE to be a member of this board.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X