X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin
    replied
    OK I am closing this thread to start the official contest thread.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Just confirming we will open the contest 5/17/2011 with details. Though we will have just a few entries most likely we are trying to arrange a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    P.S.

Who wants to think of winter when well around here we are still in late winter past winter. Rumor has it is Spring on the West Coast. Right.

OKAY that out of the way.

YES! A groomer has suggested for our snowy members to have a GROOMING RELATED SNOWDOG CONTEST.

Style them groomers.

As I said, let's get some summer under our belts before we go there. SMILE

Cupcakes taste better anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Y'all are great. What a fun bunch. I have come up with at least $200 in prizes in a recession. More info coming tomorrow night. So have a light heart. Since we are not TASTING your genius, DARN, it's all about LOOKS. How Hollywood! So that works, you are groomers, stylists, make the perfect grooming related cupcakes. Believe me, with promotion to over 12,500 groomers already signed up at www.egroomer.com for the first issue, you're fabuolus *LOL* and famous already. Having big grins and laughs here. You know the fun of grooming is making a difference to pets, enlightening pet owners that need it, and STYLING MADNESS, it's only a cupcake! Go wild, grooming cupcake madness. The greatest of things are achieved in fun light heart.

More details coming. THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS are going to see this as we promote here and and www.egroomer.com, so take a splash and have fun. If only we could EAT your work!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    started a topic Prizes and Instructions Coming May 17, 2011

Prizes and Instructions Coming May 17, 2011

This all got started by this thread......

http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...est-Win-Prizes!)
Working...
X