Has anyone recieved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone recieved

Has anyone recieved their free gallon of shampoo for entering the rags to riches contest?
    I still have not.

Stephen: To the best of my knowledge that is done after the judging and we audit every entry and the judges have look at all entries. It is quite a task and the timing learned by all the things that go on behind the scenes. It's enormous.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Aaahhh......got ya. I would have sworn it said 3 to 4 weeks after entry was submited. Guess I read it wrong. No harm no foul, lol!
    Happy Grooming!

Stephen: We can check, I know previously most were delivered after the judging and audit.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Dogs look great!!

Comment

Oopsie.

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
        Aaahhh......got ya. I would have sworn it said 3 to 4 weeks after entry was submited. Guess I read it wrong. No harm no foul, lol!
        Happy Grooming!

Stephen: We can check, I know previously most were delivered after the judging and audit.
        Oh no! Now it will probably take even longer since I double requested recently thinking maybe my request somehow got lost in cyberspace. Wonder how many others did the same thing and they'll have to sort through? [forehead smack]

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
          Has anyone recieved their free gallon of shampoo for entering the rags to riches contest?
          I still have not.
          On that note, does anyone know when they will be conducting the drawing for the raffle? I keep hoping!

Comment

Working...
          X