Winners of Double K's Rags to Riches 4 Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winners of Double K's Rags to Riches 4 Announced

Go to www.petgroomer.com/rags_to_riches.htm now.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Congratulations winners!! Your dogs look wonderful!!!!!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

congrats to the winners those are some beautiful grooms
      Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

Congratulations to the winners!! Such lovely work on those dogs! Congrats to everyone who entered, you put great work out there for all of us to see and appreciate.

sittingpretty

Comment

Those are some fabulous grooms! Well earned! Congratulations to all!!!
          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
            Congratulations winners!! Your dogs look wonderful!!!!!
            Indeedy! This has been the best way to improve my grooming by entering and studying the beautiful works of art both the winners and non-winners alike. I learn so much!

Comment

Who do I contact about wrong groomer attached to a dog? Saw my dog but listed someone in MA as the groomer. Im i PA.

Comment

Has anybody received their free gallon AND does anyone know if DoubleK has done the drawings for the dryers? I contacted them directly a few weeks ago about this, but they said they didn't have a date for when they would do the drawings yet. Just curious. Thanks!

Comment

I just posted in another place that they are finishing the prize claim forms now with the winners, and they will have the drawings this month. It is usually about 30 to 40 days after the contest ends as I remember. The load of paperwork we handle for them is huge, in addition to their own, and I just mailed everything to them yesterday. Huge doesn't describe how much there is in paperwork, filing and digital files to this contest behind the scenes. Now I can catch up my desk!

Not sure about product. Will check too.
                  Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Oh, ok. Thanks for the speedy update!

Admin: We were on the same beam.

Comment

Working...
                    X