• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • violet2
    Champion Member & Club 1,000
    • Dec 2006

Email confirmations

Even at the old board there were daily problems with some people not getting an email. Usually it is on their end, or their email provider. Don't fret, we have solutions.

HOTMAIL, YAHOO MAIL and AOL MAIL are typically the sources of problems viewing our email as spam.

1) You should allow 30 minutes for your email to arrive, although that is not typical.

2) So many in the past with problems didn't know they had an antivirus or spam function blocking the confirmation email.

3) So many signed up with the wrong email address, and that makes it impossible to get one to you.

If you have checked it all out and didn't get your confirmation, send an email to [email protected] with your USERNAME and EMAIL, only those two things, and we can verify your account and force your confirmation.
    Last edited by violet2; 01-04-07, 10:53 AM.
  • onions
    Toy Member
    • Jan 2007

I never got an e-mail confirmation, but I guess I'm good to go anyway?

Comment

• sheilabgroomer
      • Jan 2007

I didn't get an email conformatin either but it is still working for me too!
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

• angelpaws
        Puppy Member
        • Jan 2007

please disregard my email I just sent. I'm good to go..being as I'm posting now Thanks

Comment

Even if you don't get your confirmation try an hour later to login. If late at night, try next morning. We often force through if things look OK.

So far we have confirmations that everyone is being sent one. We worked through some users who swore they didn't have spam filtering etc, and oh yes they did, often automatically provided by ISP services under a different name.

Comment

• LaunderDog
            Puppy Member
            • Jan 2007

Me too. I never received an e-mail but I'm able to log on without any problems.

Comment

• diamienono
              • Jan 2007

Chat room

What about for the chat room. I did not get the email, so I don't have a password.
              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

• minkyboodle
                Teacup Member
                • Jan 2007

I finally found the email that was sent to me....it was totally tucked away in a spot in my mailbox that things never go in...Go figure.

Comment

• toomuchfunbnme
                  Miniature Member
                  • Jan 2007

Email Conf.

I don't believe that I recieved an email either. I even checked my spam email box. At first I was concerned, but everything seems to be working fine. This is a great forum. Thanks!

Comment

• pamperedpups
                    Closed
                    • Jan 2007

I never did find a confirmation Email... oh well! I love this place, but it's definitely addicting!

Comment

• carla
                      Teacup Member
                      • Jan 2007

Mine was in my spam folder....I have aol.

Comment

• dakota48
                        • Jan 2007

registration # won't work

Got my email had to type auth# into browser - checked twice - sent got message that there was no such # waitin g activation . What do I do now ?

Comment

Working...
                        X