January-February Contest - Metro Dryer Grimeinator +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January-February Contest - Metro Dryer Grimeinator +

We are kicking off the new board with 15 prizes to be won. Here are the prizes:

1 - Metro Master Blaster $225+ value (1 winner)
    4 - Grimeinator Gallons (4 winners, 1 gallon each)
    1 - $50 shopping spree at The Shampoo Lady
    7 - ikaria Enlighten Brightening Shampoo 16 oz (7 winners, 1 bottle each)
    1 - $25 credit for Blade Guyz - Love's Sharpening services
    1 - $25 credit for Blade Guyz - Northern Tails services

There are 15 winners. You can win 1 prize each. All prizes will be shipped from Find A Groomer. Do not contact these vendors for prizes.

When is the contest?

Now until Feburary 15, 2007. We are allowing extra time because many people, including us, need some time for learning curve with the new board.

Who can win?

You must be a registered member of THIS new board, and in good standing when winners are chosen. Legally you must be a US resident or resident of Canada except Quebec. You must be at least 18 years of age.

How do you enter?

Easy! For every post (that passes moderation) you make on this new board you get 1 chance in the drawing. Spammers beware. Entering numerous little messages with "yes" "no" "I agree" or similar will not qualify and possibly be removed by moderation where they don't apply, and spamming usually results in removal from the board entirely.
    Last edited by Stephen; 01-03-07, 11:33 PM.

Contest

Oh, boy! No skill required. Maybe I'll have a chance!
    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I want that Master Blaster!

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      We are kicking off the new board with 15 prizes to be won. Here are the prizes:

1 - Metro Master Blaster $225+ value (1 winner)
      4 - Grimeinator Gallons (4 winners, 1 gallon each)
      1 - $50 shopping spree at The Shampoo Lady
      7 - ikaria Enlighten Brightening Shampoo 16 oz (7 winners, 1 bottle each)
      1 - $25 credit for Blade Guyz - Love's Sharpening services
      1 - $25 credit for Blade Guyz - Northern Tails services

There are 15 winners. You can win 1 prize each. All prizes will be shipped from Find A Groomer. Do not contact these vendors for prizes.

When is the contest?

(MOD NOTE) The contest is running NOW to February 15th!!

Now until Feburary 15, 2007. We are allowing extra time because many people, including us, need some time for learning curve with the new board.

Who can win?

You must be a registered member of THIS new board, and in good standing when winners are chosen. Legally you must be a US resident or resident of Canada except Quebec. You must be at least 18 years of age.

How do you enter?

Easy! For every post (that passes moderation) you make on this new board you get 1 chance in the drawing. Spammers beware. Entering numerous little messages with "yes" "no" "I agree" or similar will not qualify and possibly be removed by moderation where they don't apply, and spamming usually results in removal from the board entirely.
      Stephen, these boards are great, but I'm LOST! Where am I? I feel like I'm in a maze or something!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Use the force! Remember, this is our permanent home now, so it will become more like home as the days go by.

PS Be sure to also read the Tips, everyone needs to understand that boards today have Categories and Forums. The last board had only Forums.

Now we can group similar Forums in a Category.

Most of your will do your talking in General Talk or Mobile Talk or Beginner Talk, each is forum, together they are the Talk CATEGORIES. Occasionally we will strip threads and sort them into the many detailed forums by topic.

So back on the main page here, under the Category Intro to New 2007 Board there are helpful tips and I will be adding more and more.

Just think, truly I only turned on 20 per cent of the features.

Comment

Awesome, I could really use some supplies for my new career

I really do like this new board, it's more familiar to me than the old one...

Plus, look at the cool emoticons!

(Stephen Note: A much larger selection of better emoticons is coming too)

Comment

Well Hopefully my new year will start off with some good news! The end of 2006 was hard to take, even though I started my new biz. I want some LUCK!

Comment

I'm also lost

how do you change forums?

Comment

There is a thing down the bottom that says jump to ..... forum. or click the links up top
                If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Not to be greedy but I can use one of each !!! especially the dryer so all you guys can stop posting now ok
                  "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                  Nancy

Comment

The new board is awesome!! I've lurked around for some time. The more familiar set-up sent me to registration...and PRIZES...well who can pass that up?

Comment

It's coming faster now

I'm finally able to move a little better now around here. I promise to make legitimate posts in order to 1) whoop Helly and Tammy and Stephen at posting, and 2) to win the Jan-Feb contest.

Please disregard the one post I had earlier with only one word in it, lol...I hadn't read this post yet, so please don't hold it against me. It was just me screaming at someone posting that they had no clothes on.

PS. how do you put emoticons IN your reply? So far I've only gotten them up in the title. ???
                      Erin
                      No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

This is a really great contest - kudos to you guys & congrats on the new board!

Comment

Registered on New Board

... and a shameless attempt to win prizes!!!

Thanks for your continued support of the grooming community.
                          I learn a lot here, and turn to this site for my first look towards purchasing from the sponsors and advertisers.

Comment

Contest Leader as of 1/5/07

Daimienono is in the lead, followed closely by Plush Puppy.

Comment

Lisa, you've been busy today LOL. The last time I Looked you had about 35 posts now you've almost 70 I've got a lot of reading and typing to do to catch up LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X