• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2007 Trivia Contest $300 in Prizes 6 Winners

$100 Iv San Bernard Products Shopping Spree www.ivsanbernard.us

$100 Shampoo Lady Shopping Spree www.shampoolady.com

Gallon of Grimeinator - 4 Winners, Each 1 Gallon
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Remember, you must EMAIL your answer to [email protected]. NO NO NO Private Messages, they will be deleted without notice!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Here are 3 questions which can be answered using resources at PetGroomer.com. Everyone that gets all 3 correct will be put into the hat for the drawing. http://www.petgroomer.com/powersearch.htm has the resources for your answers.

1. How many U.S. states have more than 3,000 grooming businesses according to the PetGroomer.com, Where the Groomers Are, Study for 2007?

2. How many U.S. states have more than 2,000 grooming businesses according to the PetGroomer.com, Where the Groomers Are, Study for 2007?

3. How many U.S. states have more than 1,000 grooming businesses according to the PetGroomer.com, Where the Groomers Are, Study for 2007?

BONUS QUESTION! Get it right and we will put your name into the hat 3 EXTRA TIMES. If you don't get the first 3 questions right above, but this one right, your name still goes in 3 times. Don't ask for clarification of the question, none will be given.

1. This U.S. state has the fewest "household with pets" per grooming business. What is the name of the state?

Good luck.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Oh wow, we have to use our heads for this one. lol
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

Aaahhh I went through EVERY state and found the one with the fewest household with pets...Duh! Back to work!

Comment

I just submitted my answers. Do you tell us if we got the questions right??? I love tests.

Stephen: Answers will be posted at end of contest.

Comment

Yay - all done! I hope I answered correctly!

Comment

OK

I'm done. When does this contest end? (I won't be able to sleep until I know the answers <heehee>)

Comment

I got them all.. I even double checked...
              Becky

Comment

That was fun!

Funny how I can spend time researching the answers for this, but when it comes to homework I procrastinate for as long as possible. :P

Comment

That was fun. haha,,I'm dislexic and transverse numbers..
                  Didn't take hardly any time at all.

Comment

haha

Way to get us to use this site Stephen! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next! I was immediately sucked in! haha

Comment

How many people have gotten them all right?

I know my e-mail was confusing:-) When we send our totals do we include all (example: if we say there are 25 with 3,000 and there are 10 with 2,000 do we add those figures into the 1,000) since they DO have more than 1,000?

Comment

Gracy, the answer to your question is in the Questions...How's that for confusing..lol

Comment

Am I blind or what? I don't see any completed research for 2007, its all 1997-2006??

Comment

Nevermind!

Comment

Gracy just confused me!!! Can ya submit twice? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X