hh backer show in AC anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hh backer show in AC anyone?

just inquiring if any groomers are planning to go to the HH BAcker show in AC, NJ next wkend? maybe we could do lunch or go out for drinks?

i am. i will be there thursday night. hit the show on fri and leave that late afternoon.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

backers

We usually go every year and run into a few people.Kids in tow ect... Im easy to pick out.The red hat with my name on it.Looking like Im wishing to be some place any place but there.lol it's fun just too much walking and too much stuff.

Comment

backers

Hi. We'll be there on Sunday. Lunch would be great. PM me so we can exchange info. Since there are 2400 booths it is tough to find people without a plan. See ya!
        lauri

Comment

I'll be there! I'm going Sunday with coworkers! Yeah!
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

WOOT! I will be there Sunday too, dragging a client in tow. We are going to eat at Cuba Libre afterwards if anyone is interested in joining us. Cuba Libre is at the Trop. Here's the menu

http://www.cubalibrerestaurant.com/menu.php?categ=111

Comment

Stop in and see us we are having an Open House.

Dear Doug, Lauri and any PetGroomer.Com member,

Please stop by on your way in or out of Atlantic City. Come see the Groomers Helper® in action. We will have food, beverages and photo ops.

We will do the same as we do at the grooming shows and offer any PetGroomer.Com member a "Free" loop and entry to win a drawing for a Groomers Helper®.

We are the only Grooming Shop here on the island and are having an "Open House" for Groomers and Pet Professionals who would like to come and meet us and see our shop. You can get directions at www.petsalon.com. or call 1-866-XTRA HAND (987-2426)

Chuck and Beth

Comment

We will be there too

We will be there Sunday and possible attend the seminars. Chuck, what"s your "open house" hours? If time allows, we would like to stopby

Comment

Sorry, we will be walking the show on Sunday!

Dear Bell,

Our Open House is on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We will be walking the show on Sunday.

Chuck

Comment

Hi Chuck:

I guess maybe I'll run into you at the show or I'll see you at Intergroom

Comment

I will be there Sunday with my 2 kids and hubby in tow.
                      Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Working...
                      X