InterGroom for NJ Mobiles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InterGroom for NJ Mobiles!

Hi. I just firmed up details for our annual NJ (not just) Mobile Groomers Dinner.
    It will be on Saturday April 21st from 7-10p.m. at the Holiday Inn. This is right across the street from the convention center. We will be in a meeting room instead of the restaurant so networking will be much easier.
    Tell all of your grooming friends and PM me if you need more info. If you usually get an invitation letter you can expect one soon. If I don't have your address and you would like a letter just contact me.
    The all inclusive price will be twenty five dollars. That's for the meal,tax and tip. No worries. Pre-payment is greatly appreciated.
    Time goes so fast. I can't believe InterGroom is here again.
    See ya soon!
    lauri

We will be there

Originally posted by Lauri View Post
    Hi. I just firmed up details for our annual NJ (not just) Mobile Groomers Dinner.
    It will be on Saturday April 21st from 7-10p.m. at the Holiday Inn. This is right across the street from the convention center. We will be in a meeting room instead of the restaurant so networking will be much easier.
    Tell all of your grooming friends and PM me if you need more info. If you usually get an invitation letter you can expect one soon. If I don't have your address and you would like a letter just contact me.
    The all inclusive price will be twenty five dollars. That's for the meal,tax and tip. No worries. Pre-payment is greatly appreciated.
    Time goes so fast. I can't believe InterGroom is here again.
    See ya soon!
    lauri
    We will be there! ( Me, Mom and Sis) Can't wait.. Hope its not raining and I have a full tank of water!..

Comment

So glad you guys can make it! I wish you all could see my PM inbox and my EMail inbox! Let's just say we're gonna have a good turnout.
      lauri

Comment

Count us in!

Thanks (again) for organizing this.

We wouldn't miss it for the world!

- Mary -

Comment

Cool!

I don't know how I possibly didn't read this...but count me in!

Comment

What if I am not in NJ anymore

Since I missed last year due to surgery can I come this year? I know I am in PA now but I still want to meet all the NJ mobile's (just in case i decide to move back)

so let me know!

Comment

I read this heading before and thought it was for New Jersey people but i see it says (not just) mobile grooming. Who is it for?
              What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

If I fly in, what is the closest airport?
                What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

luvpups

Newark airport. Once you get south of the smell it is'nt that bad. I dont know what or who is under that ground but they need a really big can of glade air freshner.

Comment

'Not Just' Mobile Groomers

Ferret, glad you're in.
                    Peekapoosmom, you gotta come. You won the 'guess the puppy breed' thread that Bubblesaway and BarknPurr had going on. That means you get a free dinner.
                    Luvpups, luv to have you. Yes it used to stand for New Jersey. Now it stands for Not Just. We've had shampoo makers, van builders, not yet groomers, want to be mobiles, friends of groomers, relatives of groomers, famous people, you name it. ALL are welcome. So get busy and tell all of your grooming related friends!
                    lauri

Comment

then count me in I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi peekapoosmom. I tried to pm you but I guess it's not enabled. PM me with contact info so I can send you a free dinner pass.
                        See ya soon!
                        lauri

Comment

Anybody need a Groomers Helper?

Lauri,

How can I help? Will you have any door prizes? Need an auctioneer? I am available to help just ask.

Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                            Lauri,

How can I help? Will you have any door prizes? Need an auctioneer? I am available to help just ask.

Chuck
                            Chuck,
                            you rock.
                            That is all.

Comment

help

Gee Chuck, are you hoping for a door prize or offering one??!! We would love to have a Groomers Helper as a prize! It is a great product. I'm sure the winner will be very happy. As for the auctioneering, thanks but it is the only opportunity I get to practice public speaking. You get lots of practice. Way harder than it looks, huh?
                              Will we see you there? Hope so. Got somethin' I want to talk to you about.
                              bye
                              lauri

Comment

Working...
                              X