Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's going to Groom & Kennel Expo (Burbank, CA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to Groom & Kennel Expo (Burbank, CA)

I'd like to meet up with anyone on this board who is going to Burbank in February. I plan on arriving Friday late afternoon and leaving Sunday morning.

Who is going? Maybe we could all get together for dinner.

Michelle

Hi my sister in law and I should be attending the tradeshow on Friday if all goes as planned.We will probably be there when it opens and check things out for a couple of hours.I live about fortyfive minutes away and I have to pick up my daughter from school a two thirty that day.It's a good show have you been before?

Comment

Kari,

I think I will miss you because I am working Friday morning and then driving up to Burbank. Yes, I've been before. It's smaller than some of the shows held on the east coast, but there is a good variety of vendors and the seminars are pretty good.

Sorry, I won't be able to meet up with you.

Michelle

Comment

Higang! I'll be there, coming in on Thursday, driving in from PHX. It would be cool to meet up with everyone! I plan to put my handle [screen name]on my name tag...I'm not bringing a dog but wish all that re competing a s up! I'll be meeting up with groomer buddies from WA, but we'll be doing it all. So hope to see some of you there!

Comment

Hi Pam,

My business is Spa 4 Paws. I'll have my van up there with me. If you see my van in the parking lot, call my business number (it's a cell phone) and we'll try to hook up. I'll be arriving on Friday and taking a number of seminars on Saturday. I will probably head home Saturday night.

Hope to see you there.

Michelle

Comment

Working...
          X