Chuck Simons, Groomers Helper, Show Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Simons, Groomers Helper, Show Special

Chuck being at the Groom and Kennel Expo in Burbank, CA in February and giving away additional grooming loops and a tether repair kit (a $30 value) on top of the low price of $249.95 for Professional Sets of the Groomers Helper? We expect a similar "give away" at other shows in 2007. You can view their trade show schedule here...

http://www.groomershelper.com/tradeshow.html

Hi I love my groomers helper it is definitely a stress saver. If you don't already have one get one you will be pleased.

Comment

I totally agree with Kari. at first i thought that it was a little expensive...now that i have used this product i find that the price isnt bad. I never groom dogs without my groomers helper. i dont know how i did without this! i even take it to dog shows with me and have told some of my friends from the dog show about the product too. I would recomend it to sny groomer. New and Experienced...it is a necessary tool to have esp. if you dont like those dogs that you have to chase around the table.

Comment

I was lucky, the deluxe set CAME with my Gryphon trailer. Hee hee. YAY for Joe and Chuck!

Comment

seriously....that is awsome.

Comment

Working...
          X