Pam Lauritzen
    BlueBerry Facials very own Lisa and donna
    and more
    2 days of great education.
    for more info email me here....
    melissa sirianni

Sunday and Monday, yes! I'm in!!

Comment

I would like to attend. I sent a PM for more info like place and cost.

Comment

I would like to go.

Comment

update for california

Hotel is Hilton Mission valley.
          Dates July 11th and 12th.
          email me here to get on mail list and fees, I should be sending out the flyer by Monday if not sooner.

The companies that will participate are; BlueBerry Facials, Donna and Lisa doing their facials and more talks.
          Pam lauritzen doing skin and coat and joining pam will be Vero Da Sylva with breed demos and art of pet styling.
          WAGS will be supporting us and Kim laube, so plan to learn and shop!

registration dates and hotel info I will post next,

Comment

California Update

The flyer is ready and by this weekend the web page will be ready to register on, or you can use the form on flyer or email your registration in. All of you that emailed me to be on the mail list, I am emailing all of you today, if any one else wants the flyer emailed to them contact me here, this is going to be a big successful fun!! weekend, thank you and we all cannot wait! to meet you all.

Comment

Update

The seminar dates are July 11th and 12th. THAT IS SUNDAY-MONDAY. If they are any flyers that say other, this is correct information. To register please call or email. Our registration is done on the web.
              Thank you I can wait to see you there.
              Vero

Comment

link to website please

Please include the link on this thread. I wasn't able to find anything while searching on the internet.

Comment

On my flyer it says to register online at PetStylist.com. When I go to the webpage it doesn't have these dates yet. Maybe it will be up this week.

Comment

Update California!

the link is up and registration is in full swing for the July seminar in California, and wow are you guys excited!! Thank you Thank you, we all cannot wait to meet all of you this is going to be such a fun and educational time.

to register go to; www.petstylist.com or go to http://petstylist.com/Events/Seminars.htm

Comment

we have flyers for california

The registration is up at www.petstylist.com and the registrations are FLYING IN go California.........

For those of you that are intrested, if you want to attend 1 day, which is not on any advertisment, so, the cost is $99 per person for one day. We normally charge $99 per day, but!!! to save money attend both days for $150.... register early the room is filling up!
                      (You have to call in to register for one day, not on web, 972-414-9715)

We are all so excited to see all of you, it is so great to hear from everyone we met at Kennel Expo and cannot wait to hear what is new with you!

If you have more questions or want the flyer emailed to you send private message to me here!
                      Attached Files

Comment

California

If you have not jumped on our mail list, please contact anyone of the best of the masters companies including me right here, and get on the list, the list gives you the most updated information.....

We also want to thank everyone that has regisered so far, remember seats are limited so get those registrations in quickly..... and get your hotel room they are cheaper by calling, also any of the seminars in the area looking for a room check out our hotel, it may save you money, and we are giving discounts for over 10 attendees........

WAGS, Laube, BlueBerry, ISCC and Pam Lauritzen will all be there for your education pleasure.....

ALL ATTENDEES WILL RECIEVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON FUTURE SEMINARS, SUCH AS THE US PET PRO CLASSIC, AUG 27TH-30TH DALLAS TX.

Comment

Working...
                        X