Hands-On Workshops near Cincinnati, OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands-On Workshops near Cincinnati, OH

I am offering two Hands-on Workshops (May 2 and June 13) at Petz Wash. just north of Cincinnati. These are both on a Sunday and are timed out to be 6 weeks apart with the one in June being 6 weeks before Pet Quest, so if you are thinking about competing there this would be a great opportunity to fine tune your work and get a feel for what it will be like in he ring. Even if you aren't planning to compete or certify, you are welcome to come and work on skills that you want to improve on. Bring a dog you want to work on already prepped (bathed & dried, plus nails, ears, pads and sanitary done) or if you want to prep it on-site, Petz Wash is open from 10 to 2 and you can do it there for $12 ($3 extra to use a Metro force dryer or you can bring your own). The workshops will be from 3 pm to 7 pm. Cost for the workshop is $65 if you bring a dog to work on or $40 to observe. PM me for more information or directions.

I'll have to see if I can find a dog I can work on. All the dogs I know just get shave downs =/ But maybe one of them will let me do something with there dogs other than that. I'd really like to work on my hand scissoring. I'll see what I can come up with.
    "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Working...
    X