Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roommate for Pet Stylist Super Show Knoxville, TN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roommate for Pet Stylist Super Show Knoxville, TN?

Anyone going and need a roommate or two?
    Me and coworker would like to go for sat and sunday only.

I may be interested, need to look at my schedule and see if I can get it off work. I'd have to fly in from Florida.

Comment

Lexa, there are a few of us going and sharing at least one, maybe two, rooms... Talk to me on FB.

Comment

When is the TN show and exactly where in TN? Where can I get more info on this show and other upcomming shows?

Thanks,
        Diane

Comment

Turner, there is a calendar tab up at the top of the page in the gray band. That will give you the dates of all the shows Also, the TN show is in Knoxville!

Comment

Well Duh!

Yea I figured it was in knoxville since the title is knoxvile show...but where there are a lot of buildings in Knoxville...Also the calender doesn't show when it is (I looked there before this post) and if I knew where in knoxville Building wise like a coilseum I could search on their event schedule...Anybody have helpful info regarding this show.

Thanks
            Diane

Comment

I found a web site with the information about the show. Here is the link in case anyone else is looking for information.

http://www.petstylistsoftennessee.co...f%20Events.htm

Comment

Working...
              X