• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL Who is Going to the All American Grooming Show August 2010

http://www.aagrmgshow.com/

Chicago, IL

August 12-15, 2010
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Me,me,me,me,me!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'M GOING, I'M GOING!!!! I'm competing this year also. I haven't competed for about three years now. Should be fun!
      Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

GOING!!! Will be there Thurs. thru either Sun. night or Mon. AM!!!
        Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
        www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Going with Gracey Rose! It will be my first time so I'm super excited. I feel like Eliza Doolittle! The Rain in Spain is on the Plain.

Comment

I'll be there!!! And hopefully if there is a forum get-together this year I can go!! I live in Wheeling now less than 10 minutes from the Westin, so I'll probably go to a lot more stuff this year

So if anyone wants to have a big dinner get-together type thing, lemme know. I'm social ^__^

Comment

Me...

Competing there again.

Comment

I will be halfway done with school by then hopefully but I will hopefully be able to attend a few days of it since I only live a few miles away!

Comment

Chicago

I am going as well, and am competing as well........has been many years since I have been able to go.....looking soo forward to it~

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you again, Kim!
                    I will be at the ShowSeason booth with my products. I might TRY to get in a couple of classes for my Judge's Apprenticeship,too,,,going to try to do both--somehow....
                    already excited to get to see everyone again!
                    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I will be there! Not sure as to what I am doing yet, but I know I will be going. LOL even if I didn't have anything to do I wouild still go. I haven't missed that show since I began competing in 1994!
                      t

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
                        Looking forward to seeing you again, Kim!
                        I will be at the ShowSeason booth with my products. I might TRY to get in a couple of classes for my Judge's Apprenticeship,too,,,going to try to do both--somehow....
                        already excited to get to see everyone again!

Then I will try to buy you out of Speed Dry. I swear that stuff saved my life

Comment

Originally posted by prettydrake View Post
                          Then I will try to buy you out of Speed Dry. I swear that stuff saved my life
                          I love that stuff, too- arm wrestle you for the last bottle *giggle*
                          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I'll be going..
                            I'll just watch the grooming competition though...Maybe next year compete if i am good enough!
                            Look forward to seeing you all there!

Comment

::inhales::

sooo...I am debating on competing this year. Another girl in my shop is as well, and hearing her talk about it is slowly but surely convincing me to try as well. I've never done anything like it besides submitting to rags to riches...and I have no idea what I would compete -with-, however. I have a standard poodle who has nice hair who is a request client of mine, but she just gets a #0 wahl comb all over with a clean face; she said she'd let me use
                              him but doesn't like clean feet or pom tail and doesn't want to grow his face out to do a bichony or portie style.

I'm kinda nervous but excited too...and will defintly order your book, Ms WindyWay.
                              Any suggstions of what I can do with my poodle man? I'll post a pic ofnhim here later, I'm on my phone on my lunch break eight now....I totally want to represent corporate groomers who can "style" rather than shave :P
                              (not saying that I'm the best groomer, i'm just tired of being looked down on by sone because of who I work for).

Comment

Working...
                              X