Michigan, Indiana, Illinois Training needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan, Indiana, Illinois Training needed

Does anyone know of any seminars, shows or any type of training that is a available in any of these states any time soon? I am home from my full time job with a broken leg so would be a perfect opportunity for me to attend & learn anything grooming related I can while I have some time. Thanks, Terri

Jackson Michigan

Hi - There was/is one called A Day with Lindsey...Hands on Grooming Seminar on Sunday, March 14 from 9 to 4 in Jackson, MI

I was going to go but now can't. Not sure if you can still get in.. but you can contact Doug Berry.
    517 936 4077 or [email protected]

Cost was $50.00 to observe or $75.00 if you bring a dog..

Hopefully that helps...Just not sure if it's still happening or not...

Comment

Jackson, MI

Thanks, I will check into it, I a only about 2 hours from there so could be possible for me to do. Terri

Comment

There is the All American Show in Wheeling, IL and the HH Backer Show in IL as well.

Illinois also has La Best grooming school.
        My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

checking into the one in JacksonMI now

The All American Show in Wheeling is my favorite in my area but that is quite a ways off. Terri

Comment

There is a hands on Airdale seminar coming up in DeKalb April 11th. Let me know if you want more info on that.
            What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

DeKalb, ILL

Well it looks like it is about 2 1/2 hours from me. Are they only working on Airedales? I only have 2 that I do right now & one doesn't even want hers to look like an Airedale in the face at all. LOL I definitely could use some experience in this area as all other breeds, send some info & I will check it out. Terri

Comment

Need info on the March 14th Jackson, MI seminar

Jackson, MI March 14th
                My husband & I are planning on going to this seminar, I am so excited. Douglas sent me the pdf but I deleted it on accident. Can anyone forward it to me or the exact address of the seminar? Thanks,

Comment

Lindseys seminar was Great

Well I went to Lindsey's seminar in Jackson. OMG I loved it! I did learn a lot, the people were all great & I felt very comfortable there. I would definitely go again if they have another seminar. Lindsey did an excellent job on the demonstrations. If you brought a dog she would do half of the dog & then you would finish the rest of the dog & if you needed any help she was there. Some parts she would do like the whole face or something but then you finished it. I don't know how advanced everyone's grooming techniques are but I am a newbie & a lot of people there weren't newbie's & still enjoyed it. Also She let people ask any questions any time, of course I always had something to ask. LOL She explained it all very well. I highly recommend going if she has another one. Terri

Comment

Working...
                  X