Superstyling with Jay and Sue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superstyling with Jay and Sue!

I sent an entry to their contest,and got an e-mail today that I won a DVD of my choice,and the pics will be January photos of the month! I picked the handstrip and carding DVD,it looks very good for someone on a terrier journey like me. It's a cairn I didn't enter in the double k contest. I looked at the gallery of past photos of other groomers who have gotten a DVD,and am honoured,they are nice grooms! Thank you Jay and Sue!
    "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
    Quote:Cath

Congratulations! I always say I'm going to send something in and never do. Enjoy the new cd I'm sure it's a good one.

Comment

I can't believe I missed this!!!!!! I just clicked on their link to check out the Heads DVD...and there was a familiar name accompanying a photo of gorgeous grooming job!!!!!! Congrats on being the Winner of The Month Poodleluv!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Thanks! Yikes I have been so busy with the puppies ,and having Josh all weekend, I just checked in here,and posted about how much I enjoyed this DVD on another thread. It is at least an hour long ,and covers a lot of useful info.
        "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
        Quote:Cath

Comment

Good for you. i know you've been working hard on your hand stripping.

Comment

Working...
          X