Pet Tech Pet CPR and First Aid at Intergroom and HHBacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Tech Pet CPR and First Aid at Intergroom and HHBacker

They have now gotten the registrations up on their websites.

Intergrooms will be on Friday April 16th and then again on Sunday,April 18th. To register go to www.intergroom.com.

HHBackers will be on Friday, April 23rd. To register go to www.hhbacker.com.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

ok folks, plenty of room available at intergroom. as i am hauling 75 dogs just because, think about how important this class is. it's a skill every groomer needs to know.
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

75 demo dummy dogs???? if so, wow that is a lot!!!!!!!!!!

i actually took the class a few years ago I also own my own CasPeR demo dog love it!

i wanted my husband to take the class but i think he is not going to be able to get off work that friday.............

Comment

hey, sign him up for sunday.

Comment

I'm signed up for Sunday!

Comment

make sure you introduce yourself.

Comment

Will do. My name is Jen.

Comment

Fantastic class! I was never bored...not even for one second. You get hands-on practice with the dummy dogs plus the instructors give real-life examples of things that have happened. I really learned a lot plus we got a workbook so you can review the info whenever you want. Next on my list of things to do is make a first aide kit!

Thanks Beth & Mary!

Comment

Mary and Beth's class is excellent. I took it in RI and loved it. Highly recommend it to all.
                  www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                  http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I took the class sunday - sat next to Jen! I learned so much - and it went by so fast! Thanks ladies for a great session. I feel so much better being prepared for an emergency situation.

Comment

Thank you for attending.

Comment

Working...
                      X