Barbara Bird At North West Grooming Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbara Bird At North West Grooming Show

So some great industry leaders will be at The Pacific NW Grooming Show. Pass the word so now along with great people we have great Speakers, Our firt competitions and the first Meet and greet Dance Party. We need to spread the word and hope for a great turn out. The bigger we get guarantees the North West show will continue on
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

actually its not the first competition, just the first one in eons. It is going to be a great show tho :d

Comment

You sure can't

beat that. I hope they draw lots of people.
      Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Unless

they're keeping Melissa's appearance a secret, she wasn't listed in the seminar schedule...I'd like to know for sure since that would be changing my whole schedule for the show.
        ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
        Apparently common sense isn't all that common
        *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Melisssa at show??

Sorry - someone is mistaken unless there is a hidden plan ticket somewhere that I don't know about. I'm not scheduled for this show...

I AM scheduled 3/4/10 at the Atlanta Pet Fair with 4 NEW lectures - I was starting to think I was nuts trying to do so many new programs at once but I just did a test run at Paragon last week to about 20 students and professionals. I'm thrilled to report, they all got rave reviews.
          Melissa

Admin: Hmm. OK, we will edit thread. Thanks.

Comment

OK my mistake Sorry, When I was on Melissa's site and was looking at the events calander it listed the North West Grooming Show. It must just be a calander of industry events not where she is going to be. My apologies. But it is still going to be a great show
            "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
            Nancy

Comment

Working...
            X