Meet and Greet at NW grooming Show:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet and Greet at NW grooming Show:)

Ok all you Pet Groomer .com folks let's plan for a meet-up in the hotel Murano on Sat.night. They have a great restraunt on the 4th floor. Most of us will have dogs with us so my idea is to stay close to the hotel let me know who wants to meet and we will go full steam ahead on making the plans
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Interested, I live about 2 hrs away, think I'll be going home after the show, long drive plus boat ride... I'll listen fir details and see if things will work out

Comment

I'll be there!

So, should we all wear a silly hat or something similar? Maybe our Groomer Talk t-shirts? I've got one somewhere! Lets make this a fun get together!

Comment

Oh.....I suppose
        ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
        Apparently common sense isn't all that common
        *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

We could do what ever we like but let's make it really fun.
          Nancy

Comment

we might

go to the show, my hubby and I that is if only to meet the rep from Ausi dog sheers, we took on their line and we would like to meet them. So I would love to meet more of you doggy people its nice to put a face with a post so to say...............Dawn

Comment

OK, I'm ready

I found my Groomer Talk T-Shirt! But it would be so cool to have a fun hat to go with it! O-Geeze, maybe I'm the only one crazy enough to do silly stuff like that, huh?
              Nancy, you need to put a blip out on egroomer too.

DogandI, yep my guys put in some of the beauty line of AussieDog but only the 3 finger. Seems like that's what the beautitions here seem to want, weird, huh? They will be there too, but in another booth. They are driving down every day, but me? It's girls weekend out, and I'm there for the whole weekend.

Comment

Oh, I don't have a t-shirt

And I'm as ordinary looking as can be, but I'll recognize Pam so I'll find ya. Count me in and probably another groomer who's coming with me, but isn't on these boards yet.

Comment

Get the Word Out Please

Spent some time on the phone with Gwen Shelly from Barkleigh and told her what we wanted to do and it's a go. We will be trying to get sponsors to pay for the banquet romm, appetizers and have a open bar. This Party will be for Everyone to enjoy not just pg.com folks if you don't have a t-shirt maybe Stephen will let up make stickers with the pg.com logo so people can wright their names on them.. We are going to work really hard to make this work so if you all know of potential sponsers, and other groomers please spread the word...
                  Thanks
                  Nancy
                  Nancy

Comment

I love the sticker/name tag idea

Then we'll know who's a board member.

Comment

That a super Idea

and this "Party" is going to be so much fun...
                      And yes...I'm still going to have a hat!.... So who else will have a hat?

Comment

Originally posted by plushpuppy View Post
                        Ok all you Pet Groomer .com folks let's plan for a meet-up in the hotel Murano on Sat.night. They have a great restraunt on the 4th floor. Most of us will have dogs with us so my idea is to stay close to the hotel let me know who wants to meet and we will go full steam ahead on making the plans
                        >>>>

I hope to make it, my daughter lives i Redmond, so I'll be staying there, but I'd love to see some of you that I've only met online!

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
                          >>>>

I hope to make it, my daughter lives i Redmond, so I'll be staying there, but I'd love to see some of you that I've only met online!
                          Oooo Karen! I so HOPE you can make it! LOVE to meet you after all this time....
                          ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
                          Apparently common sense isn't all that common
                          *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

I'll try really hard!

I really want to go, but the cost of the hotel room is making it difficult... so if someone will share a room with me and split the cost i'll be there.

And I vote for silly hats, cause I have sticker issues. hehe..

Comment

Working...
                            X