Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan Seminar... any interest?

Hi everyone,
    I have been kicking around the idea of hosting a seminar in lower central Michigan, around the second weekend in March. My question is, would anyone be interested, and what would you like to see covered??? Any input is appreciated, thanks!

Oooh! That would be fab!!! I would love you to cover anything GROOMING Maybe a hands on seminar???
    Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
    Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

I was DEFINITELY thinking hands on! I am a visual learner, so I tend to show things better than explain them sometimes lol. I was thinking that people could bring a dog if they like (any breed they wanted to work on) and I could also bring a dog myself to use as a demo (poodle or bichon or...). Just seeing if there would be any interest in that sort of thing, as I will be up that way visiting family anyhow (it was actually my dad's idea ha). We could make it an all day thing, and have a lunch break in there. I'm flexible!

Comment

Michigan Seminar

Yes Yes Yes Yes YES !!! I would love it... I just been going through where some of the seminars are and if any are close at all (Wisconsin was the closest)... That would just be perfect !! Yes to Michigan !!!! I know another pal of mine who grooms and I know she would go too.. I'd like to learn as much as I can since I'm fairly new...hands on it good... Please keep us informed.... I'm crossing my fingers !!!!

Comment

Grrrr, if it wasn't the week right after APF I would seriously consider coming....
          Jacob

Comment

I May be interested

Is this the weekend before the Dina Perry seminar in Granger, IN? I may be attending that one. I'm just getting ready to come home in March, but not too sure about the date. Will you be far from the Wag N Tail factory? I saw on Yahoo Maps that they are right on the Michigan border. If you are within a certain drivable distance, then I can attend. Please advise of the location. Thanks.

Comment

Ok location is Jackson, MI. It is appx 30 minutes south of Lansing, 45 minutes west of Detroit. Not very far at all from the border. Not sure how far from the Wag'N Tails factory! I will be visiting my parents that weekend, my father told me a local groomer had asked about the possibility of a seminar, so thought it wouldn't be a bad idea if people wanted to come. I think it would be fun! I will keep you all posted, if enough people want to do it, will definitely make it happen.

Comment

count me in!!

Comment

OK.....I am totally stoked! Jackson is about an hour and a half away for me but Me and Willie (My Bichon/Shih X) will be there....
                  Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                  Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

count me in!!

Comment

I would love to attend!

Comment

I am interested! If I have a standard poo by then, I will probably bring him if we end up doing hands on.

Comment

Ok guys, I posted all the official info in another thread. Please PM me with your address if you would like me to send you a registration flyer! I'm excited... can't wait to meet everyone.

Comment

Working...
                          X