• Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL Who is Going to NEPGP Fall Fest 2010 Thread

November 5 - 7
    New England Pet Grooming Professionals 30th Anniversary Fall Fest
    Warwick, RI
    www.nepgp.com

Are you going?
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

We Are!

The Capital District (NY) contingent is attending!

Comment

I'm going!

And...it's my first trade show! I have attended other smaller seminars...buit never this. I'm super thrilled!

Hoping to go all three days....still trying to work that out.

Any tips on the do's and don't would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

I'm going friday / saturday -competing w/an e. springer on friday - my first competition EVER. I'm having dreams about springers - super super nervous..... a little excited, but mainly scared to death

Comment

I'm going! It's such a nice little show. It's gotten bigger every year. Everyone has to do lots of shopping to support the wonderful vendors so they'll come back next year. Love the Crowne Plaza. Great hotel! It'll be my fifth time at this show. See you there!
          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I'll be there

Just found out that I can get Friday off, so going for the whole 3 days. Excited to see mylady compete in the Pomadorable contest on Friday night, and to see the rest of my grooming friends. Look for me, I will be wearing my pg.com nametag. After we all root for Melissa in the Pomadorable, lets go for sodas? (or stronger, if you wish).

Comment

Originally posted by wet noze View Post
              I'm going! It's such a nice little show. It's gotten bigger every year. Everyone has to do lots of shopping to support the wonderful vendors so they'll come back next year. Love the Crowne Plaza. Great hotel! It'll be my fifth time at this show. See you there!
              Cherrybrook will be there with a booth full of grooming supplies! Hope to see you there!

Comment

I've wanted to go to New England my whole life. What a great time of year to go. Unless I find the money tree I've been looking for my whole life, have fun without me!

Comment

Working...
                X