• Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL Who is Going to SuperZoo 2010 Thread

September 14 - 16
    Superzoo
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.wwpsa.com

Are you going?
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

IIIIII aaaaaam!!

I will be competing in the Rescue Rodeo, the "all other Purebreds" with my toy poodle, Icon, Potpourri with Rosa, one of my Coton De Tulear clients, and MAYBE with a Parson Russell Terrier.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed maybe again Now the rescue rodeo only has so many slots so do they pull apps? Or is it first come first serve?

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
        IIIIII aaaaaam!!

I will be competing in the Rescue Rodeo, the "all other Purebreds" with my toy poodle, Icon, Potpourri with Rosa, one of my Coton De Tulear clients, and MAYBE with a Parson Russell Terrier.

Tammy in Utah
        Tammy, all poodles are now in NS. Toys and minis are NSS.

Standard and Giant Schn. are now in Terriers.
        And, Bichons are AOPB.

http://www.unitedshowmanagersallianc...mTeamRules.pdf
        Last edited by snickerpoodles; 02-16-10, 10:00 PM. Reason: Verified and provided link.

Comment

I HOPE to
          I'd love to enter the rescue rodeo comp
          ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
          Apparently common sense isn't all that common
          *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

I'm going!!!!! I missed it last year but I am totally going this year, its right down the street from my house. Lol

Comment

I think I am going to go. Tammy sure is thinking ahead!
              I will possibly compete with Lucy, at Dawn's urging. After you see the pics of what can be done, you guys can tell me. I would like to do a schnz again, now that Lisa set his lines, I will be able to see them better, but I will have to plan in 3 months if I want to do this again. Lucy was such a brat on this trip.
              I also want to do the rescue rodeo, so I will have to watch for the schedule to go up.

Comment

The rescue rodeo is a great. I did it last year and loved it.If i get to go again I will for sure do that and maybe another class or two if possible. I enjoyed it, so did Hubby, luckily he went his way in vegas and i went mine win win in my book

Comment

Am thinking about it.... It will be my first time. September seems so far off. What is Rescue Rodeo? I was thinking about going to the Denver NDGAA show. Any comments?

Comment

I am hoping to go, but it all depends on if we have a newer car and the money to do so. I hope!!!

Comment

So I think I am going. I want to know is the it Free to get in or what, I see free registration if you book online. Is there another fee after that. It doesn't seem right if it free. But will not complain if its free.

Comment

Okay, I did it. I booked my stay for Super Zoo. We are staying at Excalibur. I know it is still a ways away but I wanted to make sure I got a hotel for very reasonable pricing $36 a night cant beat that. It will be my 10 year anniversary on October so we decided to use Super Zoo as part of our celebration. We are going to stay 4 nights. Can hardly wait. Now to start saving every nickle and dime. YIPPIE

Comment

Registration for competitions??

Does anyone know when the competition registrations will be open? Last year I missed out on the rescue rodeo and I don't want to do that again. I will actually be healthy again to compete this year! I am very excited.

Comment

SNICKERPOODLES: Actually, I learned that a while ago from Anne Stafford.

Plans have changed for me---I'm still going but here is what I am doing:

1. Non-sporting Small with my Toy Poodle

2. Sporting with an Irish Setter

3. Potpourrie with Rosa, the Coton De Tulear

4. I would like to do the SuperJackpot and if I do, I will use another Irish Setter.

5. Rescue Rodeo.

So, minimum, 4 events. Not going to do a terrier after all. My dad and stepmom will be coming from California to watch some of the competition/s so I am excited about that, havent' seen my Dad since last Father's Day when they flew out here to Utah.

Tammy in Utah
                            Last edited by SpikeyTheYorkie; 05-23-10, 08:46 PM. Reason: I can't spell today! :S
                            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy in the Sky View Post
                              I think I am going to go. Tammy sure is thinking ahead!
                              I will possibly compete with Lucy, at Dawn's urging. After you see the pics of what can be done, you guys can tell me. I would like to do a schnz again, now that Lisa set his lines, I will be able to see them better, but I will have to plan in 3 months if I want to do this again. Lucy was such a brat on this trip.
                              I also want to do the rescue rodeo, so I will have to watch for the schedule to go up.
                              Yes, you should! I remember your Lucy from Pasadena. She would be great for that!

Darn it! I won't make it to this show. Too close to Hershey. That is just a three hour drive from my house.
                              www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                              http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Working...
                              X