NDGAA Colorado GroomFest 6/4 - 6/6 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDGAA Colorado GroomFest 6/4 - 6/6 2010

See www.ndgaa.com for more info. Being held at the Crowne Plaza in Denver. This is a competition and trade show.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

They are also doing testing toward Master Groomer, I believe.

Comment

This show is much closer to me than most, I'm going to try very hard to go!
      Jacob

Comment

More than likely I'll be going.

Comment

I would LOVE to go. Any Utah people going? lol
          Denver would only be a day trip for me to get there.

Comment

i just heard the hotel is sold out already. if ayone has a room they are going to cancel, can you let me know. There are a few of us that need rooms.
            What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

The hotel is NOT sold out. They had a computer problem and right now there are rooms available.
              What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

does anyone have any extra dogs they are willing to bring? I am desperate.. pretty much looking for everything at this point... a nice poodle, a mix, a bichon, a sporting dog, and either a kerry blue or soft coated wheaten. I've contacted the area breeders, problem is that there is a dog show the same weekend so they are all tied up!

Comment

Vendors from groomfest Colorado 6/2010

I am trying to find a jewelry vendor from Groomfest in Denver, CO in June 2010. If anyone knows how I can get this info, or if you know how to contact them, I would greatly appreciate the help. Unfortunately, I do not remember the vendors' name. I appreciate any help. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X