Melissa Verplank Seminar---PHOTOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melissa Verplank Seminar---PHOTOS

These are 2 of the 3 photos I have from Melissa Verplank's seminar in Salt Lake City. The first with 2 people is me and Melissa. The other photo with 3 people is me, Melissa, and Pixie (Diane).

That was a fun day----taking off of work, heading into Salt Lake (I just love downtown Salt Lake), and the weather was beautiful, I just had a nice time. I will post the 3rd photo later, with Marc LaFleur, her Husband.

Tammy in Utah
    Attached Files
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

How cool

Oh how fun! She's going to be near me in San Fran tomorrow but I cant make it doggonit. Like the pictures, glad to see you had fun!

Comment

Nice photos -- thanks for posting them. I noticed nobody was wearing a jacket - you must have had wonderful weather, too.

Comment

GREAT photos Tammy! You & Diane are so lucky to have each other. A good groomer friend is hard to find. I would have loved to go to that seminar...How was it? Her books are great, I can just imagine her seminar is awesome! Thanks for sharing your pics.

Comment

Pictures of Melissa & Stephen

I posted a picture I took in Seattle of Melissa and Stephen on the board.
          Check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by TAILSRWAGON View Post
            I posted a picture I took in Seattle of Melissa and Stephen on the board.
            Check it out.

That was Stephen? Ahhh, now I can apply a face to the name!

I'll have to look again.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Oh, and here is that last photo...

Marc LaFleur, Me, Melissa Verplank.
              Attached Files

Comment

I saw your pic tailsrwagon and I didn't know who that strange man was standing next to Melissa! You never gave us his name that I can remember.

So now we know what Stephen looks like finally. It is so nice to have a face to put with the name.

Milhasavilla, yes I think I'm very lucky to have a good friend like Tammy. She is one neat lady.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Oh, I forgot, yes the weather was just beautiful! Didn't need a jacket for the first part of the seminar or for outside. The second half of the seminar it seemed to get chilly in the room and I had to put my jacket on, and I usually do not get cold.
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

Working...
                  X