Melissa Verplank's Tour for 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melissa Verplank's Tour for 2007

Yesterday I was able to get away from the computer for awhile and spent 4 hours at her Seattle event. The room was packed, book early! It was fun to me briefly meet some members here, but due to evening commitments back in South Puget I had to leave. It was great to hear of the progress of a WA association too.

However, from the 4 hours there I can say the information is fantastic and I hope everyone will get out to attend Melissa's event. She has so much information she could easily do 2 days and have more. Her commitment to travel so much of the USA is awesome, and it was great to see the support of the West Coast people. The camaraderie of those attending was nice to see, I am so used to groomers nowadays behind computer screens. The event was great, a must to attend, and the people were great. I love seeing hungry minds wanting to improve their skills and better their working lifestyle.

Here is the remainder of Melissa's tour...

March 23, 2007 San Francisco, CA
    March 25, 2007 Los Angeles, CA
    April 15, 2007 Columbus, OH
    August 1, 2007 Orlando, FL
    August 3, 2007 Atlanta, GA
    August 5, 2007 Raleigh, NC
    Novemember 9, 2007 Milwaukee, WI
    Novemember 11, 2007 San Antonio, TX

www.whitedogenterprises.com
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Melissa's tour

Do you know if she will be doing another tour in 2008?

Comment

I'm going to the Raleigh seminar ....

on August 5th and I can't WAIT!

I'm looking forward to meeting her and learning more about grooming

Any others going to this event?

Comment

Verplank seminar

Originally posted by NeaNea View Post
        on August 5th and I can't WAIT!

I'm looking forward to meeting her and learning more about grooming

Any others going to this event?
        So, did you go? How was it? I'm considering the seminar in November in San Antonio. That will give me time to study the book some more before I get there!

Comment

I went to the Atlanta one it was great. i learned all sorts of new tricks and some time saving things

Comment

Working...
          X