Shirlee Kalstone with NEPGP November 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirlee Kalstone with NEPGP November 07

NEPGP's Fall Festival has an add-on event this year extending to 3 day weekend. I hear Shirlee Kalstone, who we all know knows her Poodles, will be a part of the add-on. Details skimpy at this time, but we do know this much.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is NEPGP and where is it being held?

Comment

Stands for New England Pet Grooming Professionals, it's held in Warwick RI.

Comment

NEGPG

Dear PoodlePal,

NEPGP is the New England Pet Grooming Professionals Association. They have their Fall Festival of Grooming in Providence, Rhode Island every year. What a great show and we all go to the Nordic Lodge for a lobster eating contest.

All you can eat lobster for $55.00. Sarah Hawks beat be with 41/2 lobsters to my 4 the first year. Big Joe creamed us all with 6 11/2lb. lobsters last year.

Shirlee is a great teacher and mentor. She was the creator of InterGroom our International show coming up in April. I am so glad that she is still active in the grooming industry.

Chuck

Comment

any idea on the date of that show? I'm really disappointed about the date of the Intergroom show, our kennel will be full with school vacation so I don't think I can go.

Comment

Ignore my last post

Whoops! Just after I posted I say Nov. 7th, didn't catch that at the first glance

Comment

Nordic Lodge

Chuck where exactly is that I never heard of it.

Jason

Comment

Working...
              X