dates for cape canaveral?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dates for cape canaveral?

can anyone tell me the dates and where i can find info for this show? heck, the name of it?

TIA

Stephen: We are repairing the Calendar here, but you can go to www.petgroomer.com/MENU/calendar.htm and look in October.

Its called Fun in the Sun, usually always held in Cocoa Beach (Near Daytona) in Florida over the Halloween weekend each year. I went 3 years ago and about 300 people attend. Its a small show held in a good hotel and the rooms were at that time around $89/night dont know now. They have a pizza halloween costume party with a DJ and seminars and competitions. If you click onto http://www.GroomTeamUsa.com you will find all the info and calendar.

Comment

Oops, it is on the front page - Its going to be held October 26th, 27th and 28th 2007. contact NDGAA

Comment

thanks salon, my mom lives in melbourne which is just to the south of cocoa beach, i figure it's a good excuse to go visit sounds like lots of fun!

Comment

That show does sound like lots of fun. I think I'm going to plan on making it this year. I live near Daytona Beach, so I shouldn't have any excuses for not making it one of the days...lol.

Comment

Working...
          X