Need info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info

I can't travel seeing as I'm a single mom. My son has his dad to go to, but I am my daughters only parent. (by choice of her dad).

Does anyone know if any trade shows are coming to Utah?
    Becky

How old is your daughter? Why not take her with you? I have taken my kids to conventions several times and they did fine. One time it was just me and my eldest who was about10 at the time the other time it was all 3(their dad was there too) and they were in age from3-11. A lot depends om how well behaved they are.

Comment

I'm bringing my son who's 7. I have to admit though my boyfriends going to watch him while I attend the classes. Make it a family thing. If not, would your parents watch her?

Comment

My daughter is 7 months old. My mom lives in Colorado and my dad has a short temper. So there is no way I would leave her with him. If she was older I would just take her with me. But I don't want to be carting around an infant.
        Becky

Comment

that is when they are easiest. Not when they are walking lol. Think of the stroller as a shopping cart hehe. My poor kid when she was a baby, I used to have the bottom stuffed, things hanging from the push bar and then stuff things in the stroller with her.
          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Working...
          X