Hands On Workshop with Lisa Leady NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands On Workshop with Lisa Leady NJ

For those of you who don't know her heres a bit about her.

Lisa Leady is a third generation groomer with 25 years experience.
    Lisa is also a clinician, speaker, Certified Master Groomer, and Certifier for IPG.
    She has been a groom team member since 2000, and has many Best All Around and Best in Show Placements.
    In 2004 she qualified to travel with Groom Team to France where she helped bring home the silver medal.
    Lisa is a multiple Cardinal Crystal Achievement Award nominee and recipient of the 2003 Congeniality Award.
    In 2002 Lisa sold her shop of 10 years and began a new career as a grooming school instructor.
    She is now the head instructor at the Windy City School of Pet Grooming in Elk Grove Village, IL.
    Lisa has shown and bred champion Smooth Fox Terriers for 15 years.

This will be a Two Day Workshop, You can attend 1 or 2 days!
    When: May 5 & 6 2007
    Where Manasquan, NJ
    Time: 9:30 to 4pm ( break for 1/2 lunch, on your own)

Workshop:

* Hands on workshop for anyone who is interested whether it be to work on getting better at competing or just their shop work

* Bring a dog or 2 and groom it and Lisa will be there to show you ways to improve or maybe a quicker way to get it done in the shop

* Will work on correct breed profile. So bring a type of dog you want to gain knowledge on or improve

* All dogs will be gone over by Lisa and will give her opinion.

Need Help on that Tuck Up ?
    Where to Start and Stop your Topline?
    How to get the Perfect Topknot?
    That nice Bichon head, good tricks!
    Want to Handstrip, but don't know how?
    What to do to that cute Mixbreed?
    She will go over your dog of choice and help you achieve that look you have been wanting...

She will dicuss Scissor's as well as holding them and fitting them to your hand to get that nice finish!

This is a don't miss workshop!

Limited spots only to keep more one on one with Lisa. 12 only per day!
    Fee: 100.00 per day or 175.00 for two days..
    Must Pre Register and be paid for by April 15th..

For more info Please Contact: Marilyn @ [email protected]
    Please Put Workshop in Subject..
    Last edited by bubblesaway; 02-14-07, 07:31 AM.

Workshop

Guys I took the Hands on workshop in RI in Nov( I believe Furry did also).. I can't tell you how much I learned in just 2 hrs with Lisa and paid 50 for it.. This is a All day event for alittle more...

She is a wonderful and easy person to get along.. She explains and teachs you..

Don't be shy and if you wanted to compete and never did, come join us its a great start!

I know I have been chopping at the bit since RI last Nov and can't wait for her to come.. So lets go people!!! LOL

Comment

Don't miss out!

We are about half full! Don't miss out.. Plenty of time to save your penny's!

Comment

Working...
      X