X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrooh
    replied
    Last chance

Sunday Feb 11 to get a gift from Chuck, the Groomers Helper guru, and be entered in the raffle for a starter Groomers Helper. I think that is wonderful, so please if you come by Burbank come by the Groomers Helper booth and identify yourself as this board member. It's been so much fun to meet some of you.

Leave a comment:

• Arrooh
    replied
    You get a parking discount

if you take your ticket to the registration of the convention, making it only $8:00. Of course the week-end, I'll park left on Ontario Street.

I met quite a few of you who are on here today. It was sooooo much fun. Thanks so much for coming by. Each of this boards visitors get to be in the drawing for the free Groomer's helper, plus get a free loop that is above all the rest. A couple of people filled out the raffle ticket but didn't put their PetGroomer.com board name, so funny, can't recall who you were.

I was a bit slow being Chuck's assistant and concerned at first, a new deal to me, but Chuck is a great person and it ended up just fine. I got to see his wonderful customer service for hours.

Course when I told him I bought Melissa Verblanks stool last year, and being in the dog world where stool could be intrepeted different ways, he laughed. Well she had a wooden bar type stool and rather than fly with it, she sold it with the auction at the end of the Expo. I needed onw anyway, but sort of felt like I had bought a star's personal item for memorabilia. Let Chuck laugh.

Leave a comment:

• Arrooh
    started a topic one more Burbank Expo hint

one more Burbank Expo hint

Parking at the hotel is a whopping $12.50. Across the street is an airport parking lot for $9.00. Friday will be tough, but the weekend one can go past hotel and turn left on Ontario street, find parking for free down there. Hoofing it a bit, but heck a good walk to get the blood flowing. Not bad for one day to pay parking, but if you are going back and forth that would add up.

Chuck, Myself and the wonderful Groomers Helper booth is on the far left facing the competitors this time in the trade show hall. Remember the raffle and a special gift of a wonderful loop if you identify yourself as one of the Petgroomer.com board members. I look forward to meeting those of you who come by.
Working...
X